2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Zoooom
By Tom on 02/23/05 13:34 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It was a difficult decison, being a Toyota man for over 20 years -- Mazda 3 or Scion TC. 4 doors won out. First two weeks have been fun fun. I use the car to commute 65 miles each day. I recommed the 2.3 engine and all the extras that come with it. Have sun roof and ABS and side and window air bags, all for less than $18 k -- hard to believe

Amazing 3
By Rays 3s on 02/22/05 22:05 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My Mazda 3s feels like a BMW in all aspects except price. It fits like a glove, and handles like a slot car on a track. I placed my order after one test drive, and waited 4 months for delivery, but it was worth the wait. Buy one, you will not be disappointed.

This has more zoom-zoom than my 3i!
By 05mazda3s4dr on 02/22/05 17:19 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car rocks! I have to say I am happy that I traded my 3i manual for it and I love it! I am happy with the pep of the engine and how fuel efficient it is. The ride is not as compliant as my 3i but I love it. It doesn't shake you up or jostle you; it is very inspiring to drive this car into curves. The manual is easy to row and the engine has enough low end grunt, although it needs more torque and lower rpms, but hey, I aint complaining!This has to be the best car for the money. It has power, the interior doesn't look like a 20K car, and the quality of it inside and out, I have to say, is better than Civic, Corolla, or Sentra.

Nice Car
By Rebecca on 02/21/05 13:49 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car! The only "bad" things I could consider is the stereo system could be a little better. And I am used to SUV driving in the snow, not such a light car, so that's a switch for me. Has good pep, and nice bright low beams and the temp on the mirror is always nice to indicate whether road conditions are icy, etc. It has fast acceleration (the 2.3) and tight brakes. Good buy, and definitely satisfied.

Nice Car
By Mazda Girl on 02/17/05 21:15 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy my Mazda 3 it was a graduation present and I'm generally happy with it. I think it's a little smaller as far as seating capacity and trunk space than what I would have liked but it's ok.

Believe the hype!
By Steve on 02/17/05 15:41 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just picked up my new M3 last night, and it is awesome. While I have not had the chance to really open her up, I could tell just by my ride home that this is a sweet ride. Quite a few of my coworkers have compared it to a BMW 3-series after taking a spin in it. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Excellent
By Kami Crocker on 02/16/05 12:33 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Mazda 3. I would buy another one any day. It is a very good car and handles well. I get a lot of complements on how pretty my car is. You really don't see many Mazda 3s on the road. That is also why I love my car.

Nice Flash
By Fred on 02/09/05 13:27 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I got a great deal on a loss leader and got the vehicle at below dealer cost which set the pace for an excellent buying experience. The car is only a few months old but has better interior styling, pickup and features package than my Corolla.

Mazda 3
By Kristie DeLuna on 02/06/05 09:50 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for a sales job with lots of miles, it was perfect in every aspect. I especially loved the red dash lights, it made it feel like a small sports car, but it was still roomy enough for the family. My only complaint is that when I totalled it out in December from rear ending a car in front of me, from what should have been little damage (the other car only had a scratch) My Mazda was demolished, over $11,000 in damage and the airbags never deployed. I went to the dealership who said although I hit the other car head on, because the passenger side took the brunt of the force, no air bags deployed. But, as long as you don't wreck it, you'll love it.

New Mazda3 s
By Mickey on 02/06/05 06:51 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just love this car. Acceleration, albeit not that of a BMW 5 series, is excellent for the class and certainly far more than adequate. Steering is precise and braking is excellent. Engine seems very refined. Love the cruise control and radio controls on steering wheel. Glad I bought her.