White Mazda 3s 5 door
By qkalis on
2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
Bought my Mazda3 5 door after I got into a major highway accident. Forced into shopping for a new car in 3 days but luckily my wife already owned a 3 4 door. Very good car for the price and size. Excellent fit and finish, build quality and ergonomics. A bit snug for me in the drivers seat since I am 6'2", 210 but very good commuter and short distance car. Put over 9,000 miles on it and it is performing well with no complaints. Shows all the other manufacturers how to design and execute a top quality car instead of the junk they try to pass off on consumers. Well done, Mazda!
Favorite Features
Interior design is outstanding. 4 wheel discs,17" wheels, peppy engine, buttery smooth handling, clean and sporty exterior design, electroluminescent gauges and night time lighting, very composed and almost quiet at speed.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage in mixed driving is only 22- 25mpg, white exterior /black interior is hard to keep clean, side airbags should be standard, interior room (but it's a compact), maybe a bit more real chrome to spice up the interior, factory wiper blades are lackluster and should be changed immediately.