2004 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: What a great little car!

2004 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

What a great little car!
By golfprof76 on

2004 Mazda 3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car just before a Georgia ice storm in Feb of 05, and I have to say that it is a great car on ice! I haven't had a single problem with the engine, electronics or any other mechanical aspects of the car. I have only done routine stuff on it, plus whipped on a new set of Cooper tires (opt for anything but Toyo Tires, they are horrible). Tiptronic shifting is fun especially when trying to pass, just pop it into 3rd and you're off. Should have gotten a manual. Trunk space is however a let down, my stand bag fits at an angle and I can't even get my staff bag in at all.

Stereo features on the steering wheel is a added plus to this car. AM stations don't work though. Orange back lights on dash aid in night driving. Suspension and handling, especially in tight corers is outstanding. Great gas mileage!

Should have gotten a stick to have some serious fun! Bigger trunk space. ZOOM ZOOM is for real!