2004 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: This car amazes me!

2004 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2004 Mazda 3

s Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This car amazes me!
By Gina on

2004 Mazda 3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned Mazda's for years, I would not have dreamed of buying anything else. Had a 626 for 16 years and just purchased a 2004 one owner 3s in Strato Blue. I love this car! It is much more fun to drive than anything I've owned previously. It hugs corners and glides over bumps and for a 4 cylinder 2.3 engine it really has some power. The seats are beyond comfortable and with the sports and power package it turns heads everywhere I go. Although I have not yet needed an oil change (only had the car 3 weeks now), I am concerned with the thread I just read about poor design in the cartridge oil filter. Waiting to see if anyone else has similar problems with that.

Handling, interior lights, Xenon headlights are just beautiful, seating comfort, sharp looking body design and having not been a big fan of the color blue, this strato blue is almost a metallic purplish which sparkles ... it's just gorgeous! Glad I got it, too many grey and silvers on the road.

Not much to improve here although I did think the optional manual capability would be a bit more more fun and exciting to play with. Otherwise, I think this car is perfect!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review