Forget about Honda and Toyota
By Jeff Kershner on
2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
This is a great car. If your considering a Honda Civic or a Toyota, even a Jetta, take a look at the Mazda3. For the money I dont think anything compares! I have been car shopping for 3 months, was going to make the "typical" purchase of the Honda Civic. Toyota just had no appeal and the Jetta was a little pricy for everything thing I wanted, sunroof, CD changer, pwr everything, etc. Once I heard about the Mazda3 coming out I thought I would hold off. I sure am glad I held out for the Mazda3 to arrive. 2 days with this car and I know I made the right decision. Great Warranty too. The dealership in Hagerstown MD was great to work with as well!
Favorite Features
It looks totally different. The seats are nice and I fit comfortably in it. (I'm 6'1). The console and radio are easy to use and have a great feel and look to them. I got the 17" sport wheels, sunroof, pwr everything and spent less then $18,000. WOW!Im thrilled!
Suggested Improvements
Takes while to get past the backend styling, sort of chunky looking from certian angles but also looks like an RX8 from other angles.