Fantastic vehicle
By Johnboy on
2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I found my 2004 Yellow Mazda3 Hatch at the dealership just calling out my name. The previous owner apparently wanted a MazdaSpeed3 and this was what they traded in. Mine is a 5-speed manual and extremely fun to drive and tour with. Great gas mileage helps me save on my commute to work, and to say that my car turns heads would be an understatement. The ONLY complaint I have on this vehicle is that the stock tires that come with it are HORRIBLE in adverse weather (snow and/or rain). Got 4 new tires and the difference is amazing. Only one issue in 2 years (seat belt sensor) was fixed immediately and has not reappeared.
Favorite Features
Hatchback system is great to transport pretty much anything you want. The seat styling is also very sharp looking and comfortable, a rare find in stock seats.
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the stock Eagle RS-A tires, they are loud and don't do well in any kind of adverse conditions. Also, the rear seat legroom is not the greatest if fully occupied, though this is a compact vehicle, so I wasn't expecting a ton to begin with.