2004 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: AXELA

2004 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2004 Mazda 3

s Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

AXELA
By Paul on

2004 Mazda 3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car because it took my breath away. Overall style, class, ride and just looks. I have driven and looked at many other cars, they didn't come close. I looked at this car once, wanted it without driving it. Then I drove it. So I bought it. Since then, it has been lowered, I added exhaust, changed the badging to "Axela," the Japanese version. This car is 2 years old, and I still get looks. I love driving my car, and all my friends love it too. I went from a beat up Honda del Sol, to this. This car is truly best-in-class. I don't care what anyone says. Toyota's and Honda's last forever, but I don't see a Civic or Corolla that looks or drives like this.

Style, exterior features, HID headlights, Nav, interior fit and finish, leather seats, steering wheel controls, breaks, moonroof, the way the car hugs the road, I like everything about this car.

The A/C stinks. 1-2 gear shift on the automatic barks like a dog. Also the automatic desperately needs a 5th or 6th gear, c'mon it is screaming for it, and I wish the Bose would have come on all models. Also it really needs power seats.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review