2004 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: All in one package with sensib

2004 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

i Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

All in one package with sensible fun!
By Renee on

2004 Mazda 3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's a great drive, sometimes a little to much fun. Very fast -- the Zoom Zoom is so true! The mileage is good; it gets 300 or so miles to the tank. With the price of gas it could be better. I drive mostly highway on a daily basis and was hit from behind by a car going about 65 miles an hour. All I could think of was my cars condition. When I got out and looked I was in shock to see almost no evidence that I was even hit. The other cars air bags were all deployed but none of mine were. This is a strong built vehicle . i got back in and drove away like nothing even happened. The only problem with this car is the air conditioner, defroster and heat. None of them seem to get going in a timely matter.

The zoom zoom! The body style, I love the console and dash. The controls on the steering wheel and the dash board color at night. It's well built and has air bags.

Fix that air conditioning! Mine will run for 45 minutes before it gets cool. This is my first car with air and it stinks in that department. I thought it was just mine until I heard other people complaining about it. It also takes a good ten minutes for the windows to defrost and the heat to work.