2004 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Cute and Fun Car!
By lolokay on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought the M3 today and have already had a lot of fun driving it. Besides being inexpensive, it is stylish and easy to drive. I actually bought the car for my teenage son, but he may never get to use it because I am enjoying it so much! When I went to the dealer I was going to buy a Mazda 6 but I found this to be almost as nice, much more interesting to look at, and about $7,000 cheaper! I think this will be a hit with the teens and college students.

This ain't your Fathers Protege
By eriescott on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

NOT like any entry level car you have ever driven. No other car comes close...@ $18,000 loaded this car is a steal. Many cars look the part...but this one delivers looks and performance. Mazda has hit a home run!

Mazda 3
By kyle/isuzuman on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I dont own one of these yet, but I have looked at them and I have to say they are very nice looking. Inside they have all the features you would expect from a compact, and it is pretty comfortable. I didnt get a chance to drive it because the dealer didnt have the model I was looking for, and why waste time on one I'm not going to buy. Thats all I have to say on it now.

Forget about Honda and Toyota
By Jeff Kershner on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car. If your considering a Honda Civic or a Toyota, even a Jetta, take a look at the Mazda3. For the money I dont think anything compares! I have been car shopping for 3 months, was going to make the "typical" purchase of the Honda Civic. Toyota just had no appeal and the Jetta was a little pricy for everything thing I wanted, sunroof, CD changer, pwr everything, etc. Once I heard about the Mazda3 coming out I thought I would hold off. I sure am glad I held out for the Mazda3 to arrive. 2 days with this car and I know I made the right decision. Great Warranty too. The dealership in Hagerstown MD was great to work with as well!

Euro build style.. without the price tag
By badM3 on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I used to own a VW Jetta VR6, and find a lot of similarities between the Jetta and the Mazda3. I was impressed on the first drive the pickup the 2.3l had. Its been awhile since I owned a 4cyl. Overall, the last 199 miles have been a pleasure. Its comfortable, sharp and nibble handling make quite a package. Driving is believing.

AMAZING CAR
By yayak on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Wonderful new sedan. Great gas mileage. Very comfortable and roomy in the front. Fun to drive and well equipped. A great car to sport around.

GREAT CAR!
By JIFFY on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car has it all. Its not expensive at all and has all the best features. The interior is absolutely beautiful. The exterior is flawless and sporty looking and performance is all I ask for. I got the automatic but the dealership didnt have manual yet. GO GET ONE!

Best car under 25k
By Ft41 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Car is good and fast it is really quick besides my mercades this is the fastest car I own

i love it
By homogenius on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

it has very nice turning. easy to drive. runs very very smooth i like how it comes with nice tires. i love how the interior is leather.

great car
By steve09 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

its simply just a great car