2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
rocket ship
By hotptato on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

test drove the sedan 2.3L 5spd. wow what a rush,great take off speed,0-60 in a blink of an eye,handled turns outstanding,its like buying a BMW but alot cheaper, cant wait to buy one with in a month

Watchout!!!! The Mazda3 is a Cut Above
By greg jackson on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The smooth, quiet 2.3l engine along with almost no road noise is amazing in this class car. The interior quality and design belongs in a far more expensive car. The 3 is much faster than it feels like. You look at the speedometer and your 20 mph over the speed limit. First gear (automatic) with your foot down just a little and your gone. Wonderful handling car.

This ain't your Fathers Protege
By eriescott on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

NOT like any entry level car you have ever driven. No other car comes close...@ $18,000 loaded this car is a steal. Many cars look the part...but this one delivers looks and performance. Mazda has hit a home run!

Mazda 3
By kyle/isuzuman on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I dont own one of these yet, but I have looked at them and I have to say they are very nice looking. Inside they have all the features you would expect from a compact, and it is pretty comfortable. I didnt get a chance to drive it because the dealer didnt have the model I was looking for, and why waste time on one I'm not going to buy. Thats all I have to say on it now.

Forget about Honda and Toyota
By Jeff Kershner on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car. If your considering a Honda Civic or a Toyota, even a Jetta, take a look at the Mazda3. For the money I dont think anything compares! I have been car shopping for 3 months, was going to make the "typical" purchase of the Honda Civic. Toyota just had no appeal and the Jetta was a little pricy for everything thing I wanted, sunroof, CD changer, pwr everything, etc. Once I heard about the Mazda3 coming out I thought I would hold off. I sure am glad I held out for the Mazda3 to arrive. 2 days with this car and I know I made the right decision. Great Warranty too. The dealership in Hagerstown MD was great to work with as well!

AMAZING CAR
By yayak on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Wonderful new sedan. Great gas mileage. Very comfortable and roomy in the front. Fun to drive and well equipped. A great car to sport around.

great car
By steve09 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

its simply just a great car

i love it
By homogenius on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

it has very nice turning. easy to drive. runs very very smooth i like how it comes with nice tires. i love how the interior is leather.