2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

s 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (246 reviews )
Mazda 3 s5
By legally insane on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the Mazda3 s5 to replace a 98 Jetta GLX. Like the versatility of the 5 door and the performance of the 2.3 engine. My wife liked it so much she traded her 2000 Jetta in on a 3i!

Great Buy!!!
By Cj on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It is a great car to drive has great agility turns corners very tightly and awesome interior. And above all that it is very great buy for less than 21k. Comes stand with all the great features. Has a kicking sound system too. Also you can even throw in a Navi system if you can afford it.

Not bad!
By cruttley on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The blue is a very nice colour.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
By AaronStone on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car at a great price. When i saw the features and the styling of this car i almost over looked it thinking it whould be in the mid to high 20's i took a look at the sticker price, drove it, bought all in one night... AWESOME VEHICLE.....

Great car!!!
By csonon on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my 2001 Accord EX-V6 for a Mazda 3. I love this car. It is very fun to drive because it can handle excellent in the turns and it has some power.

what a fun ride!!!!!
By Trulyxln on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for 3 weeks now and have NO regrets. Despite the fact that it is brand new and new style I purchased for well under invoice using my Edmunds research. I am happy with my purchase..its fun to drive..looks good and has heads turning. The power is GREAT for a small car. It handles like a sports car. This is a classy small car. I've waited so long for another "great little car". I'm a loyal Mazda owner and have enjoyed their reliability for years now....I am now so excited to have not only the reliability but the LOOKS! Mazda just gets better and better!! I look forward to owning this vehicle for years to come.

Poor Man's Luxury Sedan
By SoCal23Female on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Hot little vehicle with a decent price tag.

best car out there
By Sandro00 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

very Sporty, great looks and and awsome price

Cute and Fun Car!
By lolokay on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought the M3 today and have already had a lot of fun driving it. Besides being inexpensive, it is stylish and easy to drive. I actually bought the car for my teenage son, but he may never get to use it because I am enjoying it so much! When I went to the dealer I was going to buy a Mazda 6 but I found this to be almost as nice, much more interesting to look at, and about $7,000 cheaper! I think this will be a hit with the teens and college students.

Euro build style.. without the price tag
By badM3 on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I used to own a VW Jetta VR6, and find a lot of similarities between the Jetta and the Mazda3. I was impressed on the first drive the pickup the 2.3l had. Its been awhile since I owned a 4cyl. Overall, the last 199 miles have been a pleasure. Its comfortable, sharp and nibble handling make quite a package. Driving is believing.