So Far So Great!
By rikdea on
2012 Mazda Mazda2 Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I just got this car used, with 39000 miles on it and the engine fires right up and doesn't miss a beat. I'm loving the gas mileage. I had a small SUV before I bought this car, and this little Mazda has cut my gas bill in half! It's surprisingly zippy and fun to drive. I agree with the other drivers here, that it's not sluggish at all. Even with the a/c or heater running, when I step on the gas, it responds, and I have no trouble getting on the highway. Park it anywhere. Comfy interior. Plenty of room for a tall person up front, not as much leg room in back, but that's not something I'm concerned about.
Favorite Features
I like the cover that hides the things I put in the hatch. I especially like where the gear shift is located, and that the seat belt adjusts where it doesn't feel like it will slice my neck. There is a lot more room up front that what it first appears. I'm tall and there is plenty of head room. Decent stereo. Gas mileage is awesome.
Suggested Improvements
Not much to improve on, but it could use a couple more cubby holes. There's not one for sunglasses, and I kind of miss that. Also, the arm rest blocks the console cup holders if it's down. Nothing I can't get used to, though, and I like the car so much that it really doesn't matter.