Absolute blast
By krayzieray on
2012 Mazda Mazda2 Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I had my Mazda 2 for 6 months now and just love driving it anywhere I can, even with 2 child seats in the back there is ample seating room (as long as there's just kids) back seat is only good for 2 adults at most. The lay out is simple and straight forward which I find appealing over the overly done subcompact cars, though I did install a 8" navi/Bluetooth/DVD screen for around $350 which just makes the car look a little more upmarket, the seats are supportive and comfy but a little to soft for me, and with just enough cargo space. Overall I highly recommend the Mazda 2 for anyone looking for affordable, reliable, and a fun all around car, as long as you get the manual. ZOOM ZOOM
Favorite Features
I'm averaging 33-34 mpg (mostly highway) and costing around $28-$30 to fill up at 3.47 gal, that my friend is a win, win. Handling is always top priority with Mazda products that's why I own 2 Mazda at this time (2008 Mazda 6 highly modified and the Mazda 2 I'm reviewing now.
Suggested Improvements
Sway bars are a must which helps so much with handling of this little car. Possibly 20 extra ponies we can squeeze out from somewhere to make it a little more competitive in this segment though the Mazda 2 is now slouch, it would be greatly appreciated.