2011 Mazda 2 Consumer Review: Love it!

2011 Mazda 2 - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Love it!
By Jen! on

2011 Mazda 2 Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car to replace an '03 Civic coupe, I was initially torn between the Nissan Versa, Scion xd and Honda Fit, this one is way better. I had never even heard of this car before but after driving it I was sold. It handles well, has features I didn't know I could afford, and is spacious enough to meet my needs. I recommend the touring model, the extra features are worth the slight jump in price and make the car stand out a lot more. I'm no longer embarrassed when I drive to work, I'm getting really awesome gas mileage, and I'm having a lot of fun with all of the features.

All of the controls are within arms reach, the visibility is awesome (I'm 5'2 so having the super adjustable seat and large windows is awesome), I love having audio controls on the steering wheel, and traction control is a plus as well.

I wish it had a center armrest to store CD's, and misc. items in, the storage it has is adequate enough, but a center console would make it a lot better.