Excellent and FUN little car
By s1652 on
2011 Mazda Mazda2 Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased this car in August after holding off all summer to make a new car purchase specifically so I could test drive it before making any decisions. I am so glad I did. I had test driven the Fiesta and was not as blown away as I expected after all the hype, and had looked closely at the Yaris as well. This car is fun to drive! The more I drive it the more I love it. I have driven more in the past 3 months than in the 6 months previous with my old car. If you do a lot of your driving in the city as I do it is perfect for navigating tight side streets, making quick turns and edging through traffic. It does just fine on the highway. I have found the 100 hp to be sufficient.
Favorite Features
This car is great looking and gets a fair amount of attention (I have the "spirited" green). The gas mileage is pretty excellent, especially considering how and where I drive it. This is a car made for the driver; very fun to drive and the driver's seat is very comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
Cargo space in the trunk area is limited, and the seats do not fold completely flat. There is no hiding from the parking authority in this car.