2011 Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda2 model:
Awesome little car!
By bigkampe on 08/14/10 18:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased this car and enjoy its quick and responsive handling. For a 100 hp, this little car can move. I could not disagree with edmunds assessment of this car more. I drove the Fiesta and was a little disappointed. Plus, while the Fit is a nice car with more storage, the drive is not a pleasant and its styling is less attractive to me.

First one in South Florida
By DJ on 08/09/10 19:41 PM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased the car tonight at a dealer that just to delivery of them on Saturday. I purchased it for my wife, she loves the look and color. We bought the green one. It is so sporty and nimble she loves to drive it and I love the way it makes her feel. So far so good. I would recommend the car to anyone who just wants to have fun while you drive. It puts a smile on our faces.

Drove one in Australia
By segesta on 05/14/10 13:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

In May 2010 I visited family in Sydney and drove the Mazda 2. Right hand drive aside, it was a fun car, roomy, even fit my big international-traveler suitcase in the back. Seemed well built, the doors thunked nicely. They've had no reliability problems with it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback in VA is:

$113 per month*