2013 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: don't buy from Byers Mazda- Co

2013 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

don't buy from Byers Mazda- Columbus Ohio
By elantra6 on

2013 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

CX-9 is a great car. Very good quality, great Value. Compare it to all 7 seaters- CX 9 is the best value. I got my for $34,000 - Grand Touring - best value on the market I was very disappointed with Byers Mazda - Columbus Ohio - actually with their service department. The outside mirror is shaking a lot, so I went there to ask the to fix it. It's bean almost a 6 months and I have been given all kind of excuses not to fix it - very disappointed.

Look, performance, value

Service at Mazda Byers- in Columbus Ohio is bad !
By floydsu77
on 03/21/13 21:03 PM (PDT)

Agaurav, we've not bought a new vehicle yet but we looked at the vehicles you listed (still waiting to test drive the Santa Fe Limited) and I can tell you reasons we crossed the Pilot off our list. Instrument panel seemed to have way too many buttons and nobs. Was an unexciting drive. Felt underpowered. Just didn't feel 'new'. Also we leased a 2008 Accord and I owned an 89 Accord and I felt the quality in Honda has dropped. I loved my 89 but my wife and I were not thrilled with the 08 and were happy when we turned it in. Pathfinder is still on our top 3 with the CX9 and the new Limited Santa Fe. We are really hoping we like the Santa Fe as we want captains chairs for the second row.

By agaurav
on 02/20/13 06:07 AM (PST)

Did you look at Nissan Pathfinder, Honda Pilot or Hyundai Sante Fe long-wheel base version? Thanks for any views on why chose the Mazda over them.