2012 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: STAY AWAY!

2012 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

STAY AWAY!
By esso on

2012 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I would never buy another Mazda again. After a month the driver seat started making squeaking noise. Try to schedule an appointment with Mazda dealership, the hell freeze sooner than you'll get an appointment. Everyone is rude, unprofessional. I even contacted Mazda Corporate and did not get anywhere. As of this time I am planning to sell the car and buy something American. Horrible car company, horrible customer support. What good is their warranty, when you cannot get any help. The only thing what you get from Mazda is a LEMON. I have tied a bag of lemons to my car and I am driving around our town like that, to let everyone know not to buy one.

Favorite Features

None!

Suggested Improvements

Get out of business.
By monrom
on 08/27/14 13:42 PM (PDT)

Hmmm. Based on a squeaky car seat, that doesn't make a car a lemon. Extensive in shop repairs on the same problem makes a car a lemon. So why attempt to stop one from buying this car because their seat might squeak? If you didn't attract a buyer with that bag of lemons you were dragging around, maybe you can give an updated review??

By steffes
on 03/05/13 18:31 PM (PST)

the driver seat makes a squeaky noise so you're saying that your mazda is a lemon? i get your whole frustration with the dealer but i'm reading rave reviews about the vehicle then i see yours. might want to remove bag of lemons when you put it up for sale. thanks for the thorough review!