2012 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Very pleased with my cx-9

2012 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Very pleased with my cx-9
By carfanonedmnds on

2012 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned our cx-9 for 9 months. I just hit 8500 miles.we have taken it on one 12 hour each way road trip and have been very impressed. The seats did great on the road trip, for adults & kiddos. I love the handling of the vehicle, feels like driving a car. I get compliments on how nice the interior looks and I have the sport model. Visibility is great. Only complaint is very rarely the sun hits just right on the chrome where the gear shift is and reflects off making it a Little hard to see, but again this has been rare. I love having the blue tooth & like that mazda stocked this vehicle pretty well for an entry level model. Mine has added power seats,heated seats/mirror.

Love the heated seats/mirrors (add on for my model). Also like the flip key, makes it easy to stuff in your pocket and also doesn't scratch my phone and stuff up in my purse. Very pleased with the handling and just overall with the vehicle.

Sun reflecting off some of the chrome. Wish you could view the clock and trip computer at the same time instead of just one. Also add streaming music on bluetooth for iPod, iPhone, etc.