2012 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CX-9 model:
Top Notch Choice
By sawyer98 on 11/15/12 08:50 AM (PST)

2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2012 CX-9 GT. I'm fussy about build quality. I didn't find a single quality issue with my car. Every seam, all the paint, every fit was perfect, inside and out. An excellent value and definite upgrade from others in it's class...and I checked them all. The 20" tires are "firm", but I expected that. Mileage combined has been about 23.5. Also what I expected. I leave the 3rd row folded down to increase capacity. No problem. My local dealer provided the best buying experience I've ever had. Service dept is excellent and every employee has been friendly and helpful. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Grand Touring Rocks!
By crisrn on 08/01/12 00:20 AM (PDT)

2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We've had our CX-9 for just a week and we love it! It is very comfortable and it does not feel like we are driving a mid-size SUV. When going on the freeway, the accelerator is extremely responsive. The turning radius is surprisingly sharp, which makes parking in tight spots and u-turns effortless. The ride is also very smooth, even with the 20 inch rims.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mazda CX-9 in WA is:

$179 per month*