Used 2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mazda CX-9

View reviews for a specific CX-9 model:

Top Notch Choice
By sawyer98

2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2012 CX-9 GT. I'm fussy about build quality. I didn't find a single quality issue with my car. Every seam, all the paint, every fit was perfect, inside and out. An excellent value and definite upgrade from others in it's class...and I checked them all. The 20" tires are "firm", but I expected that. Mileage combined has been about 23.5. Also what I expected. I leave the 3rd row folded down to increase capacity. No problem. My local dealer provided the best buying experience I've ever had. Service dept is excellent and every employee has been friendly and helpful. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Styling, power, quality workmanship, fun to drive. Probably the best vehicle I have ever owned. I enjoy every ride.

Actually, in this price range, I can't think of anything more I would expect. I am a very knowledgeable car shopper. I do tons of research before stepping into a show room. I think this is probably the best vehicle in its class. Still, it's not as well known or advertised as some others, but take the time to check it out if you're in the market.

Grand Touring Rocks!
By crisrn

2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We've had our CX-9 for just a week and we love it!
It is very comfortable and it does not feel like we are driving a mid-size SUV.
When going on the freeway, the accelerator is extremely responsive.
The turning radius is surprisingly sharp, which makes parking in tight spots and u-turns effortless.
The ride is also very smooth, even with the 20 inch rims.

The blind spot sensor and the rear view camera are the best features!

None