2011 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: WOW....

2011 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

By elise79 on

2011 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L for the CX-9 Touring. With this car we also got the Bose stereo, moon roof, power lift gate, bluetooth, and I few other bells and whistles I believe I am forgetting. We were deciding between this and the Honda Pilot EX-L, but it came down to price and options and the Honda couldn't touch the value in the CX-9. With tons more features, better styling and handling, we got the CX-9 for over $150 less per month! The interior is beautiful and there is a TON of space. The bluetooth is actually clear to those on the receiving end, something I have not experienced with any other car. The exterior is sleek and nice.

Handles AMAZINGLY well for an SUV or even a Sedan! Accelerates without effort. Sirius radio, bluetooth, back up camera all amazing features. Beautiful interior, attention to detail. Loads of space and third row is VERY spacious. Doesn't feel big.

Obviously better MPG, but what can you expect from a large V6 SUV. Nothing else though, loving it so far!