4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Great Value, Great Crossover, Great Dealer
By nine9nine9 on
2011 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
After test-driving the Traverse, Equinox, Venza, Highlander and a few others we took a look at the Mazda GT9. It was love at first site -- the test drive only reinforced our initial notion that this was the best vehicle in its class, by far. The GT9's interior is incredibly luxurious; the exterior is sleek and stylish. And its "pep" on the open road was second to none! What made the purchase even sweeter was the extent the folks at AutoWest Mazda in Roseville, CA worked with us to get us approved and in our dream car! It was by far the most pleasant of buying experiences!
1. "Pep" on the open road.
2. Luxurious interior and sleek, elegant exterior.
3. Excellent road handling, cornering, etc.
4. Ample room for a big guy like myself.
5. Separate climate control for the second row of seats.
6. Solid construction and top of the line safety features.
7. With the third row seating flush the cargo area is gigantic.
8. Could seat seven to eight adults if needed.
9. It rides high; feels like you are in something substantial; the 20 inch tires gives it a very solid feel.
10. Blue-tooth connections for up to seven phones.
Fuel economy -- would love to get a few more miles per gallon.