2011 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
A few items are rather [violative content deleted]:
1. The power rear lift gate does not operate by squeezing handle. It is only power open by using the remote or the switch inside the car.
2. The memory seats do not include side mirrors.
3. You can not enter a single contact in the bluetooth phone book.
4. There are no audible sensors with the backup camera.
5. Freeway speed limits are not shown on GPS
Seems to me a so called "Grand Touring" car should include these items.
Blind spot monitoring, handling
See Review above plus more storage areas , improve highway noise
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.