Phenomenal Vehicle
By DD_Plays_Softball on
2010 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Wow, I am so happy with this vehicle. The bluetooth is awesome, and it was standard! I would have had to get the $40K Pilot to get it with a Honda, and it is not even available on the SE version of the Highlander. My last car was a CTS and this handles better around turns (less body roll, really). Better rollover numbers than ANY crossover even better than the low riding Flex - check out the stats yourself at the government website safercar.gov. The space behind the second row is enormous, again much longer than the Pilot. The interior is really nice at night with window switches light up with LED's - a really nice touch (great job Mazda). My first Mazda but I am very impressed.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth works great. I leave my phone in my pocket and it links and works great. Nighttime illumination of window switches is a useful, fabulous touch. Love the info key which provide instant mileage readings & the location up high & large numbers easy to read. Comfy ride over rough roads.
Suggested Improvements
The front doors seem to fly open to easily to far and hinges there seem somewhat flimsy. I wonder if the door will fly off sometimes. A fatter steering wheel with some contouring would be good. I wish body side moldings would be at least an OEM accessory because these doors will get banged up.