On Par with my last Suv (Murano)
By Tap on
2010 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Coming from a loaded 2005 Murano XE one thing I could not do without (key fob). This narrowed my search considerably. Needed the extra room and wanted a vehicle that looked slick like the Murano. Interior is awesome as well as the exterior. Front grill bugs some but not me. Love the led brake lights and the rear view camera is okay but could be a bit more detailed. The Navigation system is okay but coming from a hand held garmin it seems a bit clunky and non user friendly. The seats are not as comfortable as the Murano and the ride is on par since I came from the SE and not the SL. They should have went with Yokohama Pradas instead of duelers. So far I've been very happy!
Favorite Features
Blind Spot Monitoring, electro luminescent gauges, bose stereo, rear view camera, bluetooth handsfree, cockpit feel, third row capable. XENON. After market dvd headrest system - kids love it!
Suggested Improvements
MPG!, better stock tires, navigation system, combine moonroof and dvd entertainment system package - move the screen back more to accommodate the moonroof. Option to have fog lights on without headlamps.