2010 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Mazda CX-9 2010

2010 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Mazda CX-9 2010
By Kiki on

2010 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Truly a zoom-zoom crossover. Has tons of convenience features. Sleek outer appearance. Good gas mileage. Nice two-tone leather seats. Does not lock automatically when in Drive. I miss this feature. GPS is great but, you need to know your basic route or it will take you on a wild ride, hundreds of miles out of your way. Told me to go through San Antonio to get from Corpus Christi to Houston.

Really fun to drive. Love all the extras, like Satellite Radio, Rear DVD, GPS built in, Automatic rear hatch open, back up camera! Too many to mention. Seven Seats! Space for my big dog with them down! Reclining second row is nice.

Auto lock and unlock on drive and park. Since the car is sleek and I am short, it is hard to get into with the seat in my position. I have to set it back on entry and then push my preference. Maybe steering wheel and gas pedal that go in and out, instead. Remote start would be nice.