2010 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Love it!

2010 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Love it!
By A Chef on

2010 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We looked at tons of crossovers & suvs in this price range - and for the money it doesn't get ANY better than this car. I almost went with the more expensive GMC Acadia but after driving this - the GMC felt like a tinker toy in comparison! This is a very well made, well appointed and stylish car. I am pleasantly surprised at the gas mileage. This is basically a luxury crossover for about $15k less than the volvo, lexus or cadillac counterparts. My husband and I are starting a family this year and he calls this my "sexy mom car" =)

Styling, performance, gas mileage. Drives like a dream, rear cargo area is HUGE - especially with 3rd row seats folded down. Love the standard bluetooth and all the power outlets. Great display area w/ climate, music, etc.

I totally agree with others - for the price, I was a bit shocked that power lift gate, automatic door locks and automatic headlights are not standard. Not dealbreakers for me though.