2010 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Great Crossover

2010 Mazda CX-9 SUV - Consumer Review

Great Crossover
By Zion Isabelle on

2010 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is our 5th vehicle purchase. We owned Toyotas ever since but the recent recalls made me think about their quality and reliability. I've always been curious about CX9 but never had the chance to test drive one. Once I drove it, instantly fell in love! The quality is above average. Interior is beautiful so as the exterior. Very quiet on the road. Handling is great. A lot of space even with the 3rd row up. Became a Mazda fan immediately. Thinking to trade in my Corolla for a Mazda 3!

Cockpit design, comfortable leather seats, 50/50 3rd row (my daughter actually likes to seat there), bluetooth system, the Bose audio rocks, tailgate, smart key. 6speed Automatic w/ manual shift. Auto dimming mirror with homelink/compass.

Gas mileage is poor compared to competition. Back- up camera is cheap especially at night & bad weather, fog lights should come standard at this point. Enlarge the glove compartment, only the manual fits in there.