Fun Crossover
By vegasred on
2010 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Just purchased CX-9 Touring with moonroof, bose sound system and power liftgate for around $32,000. I've been test driving and looking at new cars for over a month. I work out of my car so I needed power plugs for my laptop and GPS. I also needed a car that I could be in for over 8 hours and drive over some gravel roads and rough terrain. The CX- 9 had everything I needed and it cost less then all the other cars I looked at. I really liked the Highlander, Acadia, MDX and Enclave but after doing all the research I kept going back to the CX- 9. I'm really enjoying the Sirius radio. The bluetooth I'm still learning but it seems to have difficulty locating my phone every time I try to use it.
Favorite Features
smooth ride and great feeling seats. The seats are firm yet really comfortable. The leather is very soft. Sirius radio is fun. I also really like the rear view camera while I'm backing up. Its a clear bright picture and helps me with blind spots when I back up.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage. Lights over each seat that they can control. Built in garage door and gate controls. Larger sunglass holder. None of my sunglasses fit in it.