2010 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Fun Crossover

2010 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Fun Crossover
By vegasred on

2010 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased CX-9 Touring with moonroof, bose sound system and power liftgate for around $32,000. I've been test driving and looking at new cars for over a month. I work out of my car so I needed power plugs for my laptop and GPS. I also needed a car that I could be in for over 8 hours and drive over some gravel roads and rough terrain. The CX- 9 had everything I needed and it cost less then all the other cars I looked at. I really liked the Highlander, Acadia, MDX and Enclave but after doing all the research I kept going back to the CX- 9. I'm really enjoying the Sirius radio. The bluetooth I'm still learning but it seems to have difficulty locating my phone every time I try to use it.

smooth ride and great feeling seats. The seats are firm yet really comfortable. The leather is very soft. Sirius radio is fun. I also really like the rear view camera while I'm backing up. Its a clear bright picture and helps me with blind spots when I back up.

Gas mileage. Lights over each seat that they can control. Built in garage door and gate controls. Larger sunglass holder. None of my sunglasses fit in it.