2009 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: The Mazda CX-9 is our favorite

2009 Mazda CX-9 SUV - Consumer Review

The Mazda CX-9 is our favorite!
By Kelli Bells on

2009 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We did a lot of looking around and test driving. We liked the Ford Flex, Buick Enclave, and GMC Acadia, but the Mazda CX-9 was just a better deal all around. We were able to get more options for the price than we could have with the others. It has a sporty body style, and the 20" rims just sweeten the deal! The 2nd row can adjust, so you can move the seats up to make extra room for the 3rd row. The 2nd row seats also partially recline which is a favorite feature for my kids. This car is definitely fun to drive. It's smooth! Even with 20" wheels, it's still a smooth and comfortable ride. If looking at the CX-9, definitely check out the Grand Touring, the options are great!!

Navigation system, Back-up camera, Advanced keyless entry, Bose Sound (awesome!), Power Liftgate, Bluetooth, Blindspot Monitor, Dual Temp controls for driver/passenger, Leather seats, Integrated garage door opener, AND we had Remote start added, and it's awesome!!! Love, Love, LOVE my Zoom Zoom! :)

Sure everybody would like their vehicles to get better gas mileage. I haven't found anything that I would change on this car, so far.