2009 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Made for the business driver!

2009 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Made for the business driver!
By ZoomZoom on

2009 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! I live in my car for work with a typical drive of over 10 hours a week and this car is made for me. The radio features allow easy reception anywhere, the seat is very comfortable and the Bluetooth will end up saving my life. And so very, very fun to drive. Researched to death and came down to this or the Highlander. One look and I was in love.

Bluetooth, Bose stereo, feature that pre-sets stations as you're just passing through a town. Smooth ride and silky steering. Seat more comfortable than my living room. So much space can fit my 6'5" boys in the back and my shorter girls in the way- back with room to spare.

Biggest complaint is with the lock convenience. Locks and gas tank switch hard to access. Doors should unlock when you open the door and auto lock when you start. Not much storage up front. Variance on backup camera is large. These are minor issues - otherwise, it's perfect!