zoon zoom smart
By momoffive1 on
2008 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Just drove home in my new (to me) CX-9. Got an amazing deal from a craigslist ad. Unbelievable car! Not sure I have ever been in such a luxurious vehicle! My whole family fits, all 7 of us, including 3 carseats. I was a little surprised by the small cargo area, I think my husband's Corolla has more room, but you know what? I really don't care! I was going to have to get a roof box for trips, anyway. I can't believe this is a base model! Smooth drive, quiet, roomy 3rd row, nice storage compartments, and my mp3 player plugs right in...great Bose sound! I spent 18K and drove home feeling like a millionaire. You have to see it and drive it to believe it! Happy Mommy!!
Favorite Features
Cool space age dash, Bose 6 cd changer, beautiful white mica paint, center console, power outlets everywhere, snazzy "cloth" seats (much nicer and fancier than typical cloth upholstery!), sunroof/moonroof, roof rack, AWD, 3 zone climate control, smooth and easy lift to the rear hatch door, cool wheels, quiet ride, awesome controls on the steering wheel. There is too a trip odometer, and my auto window works just fine.
Suggested Improvements
This used vehicle was turned over to me in immaculate and near perfect condition. There were, however, some scratches on the interior chrome paint around the gear shift box, a common complaint with this vehicle. Otherwise...seriously??!! I'm allowed to drive this? I am ruined for minivan life forever, there's no way I could go back!