Zoom Zoom
By Patrick, Charleston on
2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Researched Lexus, Toyota, VW, Nissan, Ford and Saturn but none compared to the price, drivability and style of the CX-9. Actually brings back the fun in driving. Bose sound system is the best car stereo Iíve ever heard. Lots and I mean lots of room especially in the second row seating. At 6'1" I actually have room to extend my legs. Third row folds down perfectly for more cargo space. Safety features are endless. Lots of comments on the outside appearance but when they open the doors and look in, they are amazed. Like others, it lacks a few of the items that should be standard, compass and fuel computer
Favorite Features
Bluetooth is top technology along with the backup camera. Leather is high quality and will withstand the torture of kids and dogs. Safety is evident in the brakes in rear and front body panels, side air bags and rollover sensors.
Suggested Improvements
Really needs a compass which does not come with the mirror with a backup camera screen. I wish the front end had a little more chrome work around the front grille.