2008 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Zoom Zoom is the real deal!

2008 Mazda CX-9 SUV - Consumer Review

Zoom Zoom is the real deal!
By Geoff C. on

2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven an SUV for the past 20 years. This car is unlike any of them. I traded in a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a car with better gas mileage and more space for my family. I spend more than 2 hours in my car commuting every day, and I love my drive time in this car. It is a dream to drive. The seats are terrific, firm and supportive. The interior is sharp and well done, not cheap and plastic like many American made models I've driven. The third row seating is extremely easy to access and the amount of space to get in is more than any other car with a third row. I was skeptical about zoom zoom, but this car made me a believer. Its handling and feel are unlike any SUV. It rocks.

Exterior sharp and head turning, blue tooth phone easy to use, instrument lighting vivid and clear, interior classy and comfortable, seating extremely family-friendly.

Better gas mileage, smart key should be standard for all models, needs a trunk linear available.