rmoore
By rmoore on
2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
i own a 2008 mazda cx9. it now has 22,000 miles on it and also a few issues. one being the relays for the fans. i had the front relay sticking and not shutting the fan off . the dealer replaced it and now a few months later the rear fan relay is doing the same. i also have a problem with my sunroof leaking which is strange cause i never use it. i'm thinking maybe the exessive heat this summer possibly. and my rear window switches have to be reset all the time which maybe related to the sunroof leak. i also had a problem with my rotors which instead of replacing the dealer cut them, and my clock is always running 10 minutes behind.
Favorite Features
definitely the room. i can seat 7 and still have room in the back to put things and with the rear seats down there's no problem loading up at one of those big box stores. also the body style is very attractive.
Suggested Improvements
definitely the fan relays they seem to stick when hot. and overall this car is pretty good but would be great if it did'nt have all the little problems it seems to have.