Passengers abuse my door!
By snowie on
2008 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
This luxury crossover needs to be taken more seriously. Perhaps with maybe a Lexus badge... The problem is, it is designed so well that the big doors are effortless to open and close. But passengers think it's a truck door... and swing it open with brute force (straining the door stops), and slams the door when they leave! One of them even swung the door right into a shopping cart return cage when I deliberately parked there to avoid other cars opening their doors to it! People just don't realize this is a luxury level crossover. Fuel economy, power and sporty handling is remarkable for something this heavy. I love the car! No complaints, except my passengers!
Favorite Features
The price I paid! Got a 10k discount! Standard bluetooth. Sporty handling. Luxurious ride quality and appointments.
Suggested Improvements
GPS with newer technology (3D display, live traffic...etc). A trip computer. A bluetooth phone display which displays names instead of just numbers would be great. A proper iPod integration set up with full controls and display. Memory seats connected to door mirrors. A deeper armrest compartment.