2008 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: I'm impressed

2008 Mazda CX-9 SUV - Consumer Review

I'm impressed
By Thppbt on

2008 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! I can't get over how much bang I get for my buck. Mazda produced a refined and beautifully designed car inside and out with all of the high-tech gadgets I would expect in a $40,000+ car. Look out Acura, Lexus, and Infiniti. Before I bought the CX9, I had compared it with the Ford Edge, Acura RDX, Acura MDX, and even the Mazda CX7. In the end, the CX9 was a no- brainer. The exterior styling looks aggressive. The interior styling is gorgeous. The CX9 has virtually all of the same features as the Acura MDX, but for $1000's less. I liked the power and handling of the CX7, but I preferred the cargo capacity, options, and fuel economy of the CX9.

Bluetooth Hands-free control. Blind-spot monitoring. Rain-sensing wipers. Keyless entry and ignition. Extra-smooth engine and transmission. Smooth ride. Horsepower. Handling. Cargo space.

More front seat storage. Side mirrors that automatically adjust when backing up. Better fuel economy.