2008 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Better than any Minivan!

2008 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Better than any Minivan!
By ejhc11 on

2008 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just got this about two weeks ago, still w/ only 560 fun miles on it. I compared to an Audi Q7 3.2 which was out of my budget. The Mazda was better in rear passenger room and ergonomics for 2nd and 3rd row passengers. Power was also better because the Mazda was lighter, mine was a FWD CX-9. A lot of technical features for the money. Nice sporty alternative for a 7 passenger vehicle than buying a minivan.

Looks nice, not bulky like the GMC Acadia. Same gas mileage as my 03 Toyota Sienna but a lot more power and light years in handling, braking and fun to drive factor. Really a "Zoom Zoom"

Cannot figure out if the power door locks will auto lock after putting vehicle in gear or driving off. A feature I have in both my 2003 cars. Right now I have to manually push the power door locks to lock or unlock in the vehicle. Also,auto headlamps come on early and can only be adjusted by dealer?