Amazing vehicle!
By drblptq on
2008 Mazda CX-9 Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
I owned this incredible suv for almost two and a half years of trouble free driving, and would highly recommend it to anyone needing space for 7, ample cargo capacity, and fairly reasonable mileage. This is easily one of the best handling suv's I have ever owned. 60,000 miles and not one single issue, how many people can say that about a vehicle. I traded it for a 2011 Hyundai Elantra as I drive 25,000 plus miles per year, and 35 mpg combined is so nice. The Elantra actually has more front seat legroom that the much larger CX-9! What more could a family of four or five ask for, looks, performance, stability, handling, all in a durable and trouble free package.
Favorite Features
This is easy, handling, handling, handling...looks, and durability, comfort, speed, an amazing product I will not soon forget.
Suggested Improvements
There are only a few glitches in an otherwise complete package; things tend to fall between the seat and center comsole and there is simply no way to retrieve them, believe me, I have tried! The sides are huge slabs of somewhat thin steel and dent very easily. You can push it in with your hands and dent it, scary. Mileage although not bad for a car based suv, is 17 mpg combined, if it were a but better, say in the 24 to 26 mpg range it would be the perfect all aroung vehicle.