2008 Mazda CX-9 3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews 2

2008 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Reviews

Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific CX-9 model:
Excellent Value
By Merrill on 11/30/07 17:35 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This car has been a great deal for the money. Very happy with the details and the "fun to drive" factor. I have put 1200 miles on it already (I drive a lot) and no problems whatsoever. Small vibrations in the passenger chair could be due to my children putting their feet on the back; I don't know. But overall, a great car.

Zoom Zoom is the real deal!
By Geoff C. on 11/28/07 19:04 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven an SUV for the past 20 years. This car is unlike any of them. I traded in a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee for a car with better gas mileage and more space for my family. I spend more than 2 hours in my car commuting every day, and I love my drive time in this car. It is a dream to drive. The seats are terrific, firm and supportive. The interior is sharp and well done, not cheap and plastic like many American made models I've driven. The third row seating is extremely easy to access and the amount of space to get in is more than any other car with a third row. I was skeptical about zoom zoom, but this car made me a believer. Its handling and feel are unlike any SUV. It rocks.

Great SUV for familes
By Ken Miller on 10/14/07 11:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The Mazda CX-9 is a much better vehicle than the 2007 Honda Pilot I traded in. There is less road noise, better steering, better stereo, more power and torque. It seems like it should have cost more for all of the features, how it handles and drives compared to the Pilot. The six-speed automatic does not downshift all the time like the Honda's five speed did and shifts perfectly unlike the GM six speeds in their new SUVs which I also looked at. Rear seat is easy to get into and seats are much better than the Pilot.

"Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! What a feeling!"
By FM on 10/11/07 10:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Compared this car with the 08 Highlander. We decided on the 08 Mazda CX-9 because of the standard safety features, great quality interior and the very sturdy feel when driving. Plenty of room with standard 7 passenger seating, standard 2nd row air vents, as opposed to the Highlander's optional 7 passenger seating and optional 2nd row air vents. The Bose sound system is a plus! Great exterior design. My children loves the roomy space and the DVD Entertainment. We have discovered the "zoom, zoom, zoom" way of driving and what a feeling, indeed! We recommend this vehicle to anyone shopping for the best of the best! Safety, quality, comfort the zoom, zoom way! The price is just right