Very Surprised.
By rvc on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I was very surprised when I drove the CX-9. The interior is very quiet and rides smooth. I am not an SUV/minivan person at all but I am very happy with my purchase. I traded my 2006 Acura TL for it because I needed more room. The features it has for the money makes it a no-brainer for me. It is very comfortable, and the Bose 5.1 surround is outstanding. Even better than the Acura's ELS 5.1. I got the nav, rear entertainment etc. The A/V jack and 115v AC outlet is a good idea and will prove to be useful! My kids love it and we are looking forward to going on a road trip. I think anyone looking for an SUV or CUV should look very hard at the CX-9 as the value is hard to beat.
Favorite Features
Keyless ignition, Rear entertainment, Bose 5.1 11 speaker surround, dash and gauge lighting very easy on the eyes at night.
Suggested Improvements
HID shoud have a higher "K" rating (should be brighter), auto locks, high and low on the seat heaters, heated seats in rear on GT models. Higher quality carpet. Nothing that would make me consider another vehicle though.