2007 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Unbelievable Fun and Functiona

2007 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Unbelievable Fun and Functional!
By BAM on

2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new CX-9. I had no intention of buying a Mazda - stumbled on the CX-9 by chance. This car handles better than any competitive model I drove. The interior styling and features are very well thought out. The car is so functional - my car is loaded with navigation, Bluetooth phone capability, iPod connection, dual climate controls, etc. Because the spare tire is under the car, versus in the trunk, the third row seats easily fold flat with the tug of a strap and one smooth movement. And the bonus, there is plenty of leg room for the passengers in the third row.

I love the instrument panel and lighting scheme in the dash. I also really like the navigation system. This car has so many unique "features" without the big price tag.

I would not change anything with respect to the styling, handling or features of the vehicle. While I wish I got 30+ miles per gallon, the CX-9 is not out of line with any others in its class. For normal commutes, I have been averaging 20 MPG.