2007 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: The Funnnnest 7 Passenger Vehi

2007 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

The Funnnnest 7 Passenger Vehicle Ever!
By AL on

2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My new Mazda is the coolest car in the entire world. It is really fun to drive and my kids love the rear entertainment center. My husband loves the Bose Audio Package. This Mazda sits up a bit and has a really aggressive tone to the exhaust system. The navigation system is really practical and easy to use. Basically, everyone that has seen this car is amazed with the practical design and comfort that this new Mazda provides. I think the turning signals in the side mirrors provide for a modern look. I noticed an eighteen-wheeler on the interstate the other night moved over and let me in when I displayed my turning signal. That has never happened to me before and it felt really good.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature of this vehicle is the iPod connection. My kids and I have all of our favorite music on our iPod's. The Navigation would be my second favorite feature. It even includes points of reference for each destination. We noticed on a road trip the hotel we reserved was already programmed.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing that I wished this car had was a longer range. I can almost get to my mothers house on a tank of gasoline. I wish it had room in the gas tank for another fifty miles or so worth of gasoline.