Poor Interior Design
By Barbara on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
This is the 1st Mazda I've owned and after having a Honda Odyssey it will be the last Mazda I buy until they upgrade some of the features. It rides and handles well, however I do notice a big blind spot on the passenger side. The ALL red lights on the dash are cool at first but when you want to check time, temp, radio station and even looking at the speedometer all the numbers seem to blend in together and that's annoying. I can't believe that some different colors weren't used. I hope this review helps someone before you actually purchase this vehicle and are then disappointed.
Favorite Features
The only good thing about the interior is the 3rd row of seats which someone can actually sit in. Also the fact that all the seats fold down for storage.
Suggested Improvements
The carpet is like felt with some carpet fibers glued to it. There is no coin storage and more front storage is needed. Headlights should come on automatically at dusk. The fuel light is so tiny and again blends in so much that I have almost run out of gas several times. Gas mileage is terrible