Mazda CX-9 - NONE of the others compare.
By Tom T. on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
We test drove 8 other crossovers that appealed to us. It came down to the Acadia and the CX-9. Value, handling, comfort and pick-up were the deciding factor. None of the others could come close to the CX-9. This car is something else. It's primarily my wife's car but I drive it every chance I get. I've been running a lot more errands, just to have an excuse to drive it. That's how fun this car is to drive. I've never had a car that turned so many heads, as well as gotten so many positive comments from perfect strangers. Handles like a sports-car, hauls like a minivan and looks like you paid $50k for it. I highly recommend this vehicle.
Favorite Features
The Bose stereo is awesome. The seating is extremely comfortable. They hug you like a sports car seat. I love the 20-inch wheels for the handling. The 18s weren't even an option in my opinion. Smart card keyless entry is a phenomenal feature. The turning radius is also unbelievably small.
Suggested Improvements
Just ever so slightly disappointed in the gas mileage, however, I'm still waiting for the engine to break-in. I know gas mileage gets better over time with a new car. The rear doors are large so be careful, but they have to be that way to create the easy third row entry.