Head turner that does it all!!
By Great Vehicle on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Never had a vehicle that got so much attention from other drivers; they are literally in awe. It rides great, handles fabulously and tows my boat better than my wife's Chevy Trailblazer. Vehicle has done everything I've asked from hauling 6 people, large patio furniture, and towing boat in excess of 2,500 lbs. Previous best vehicle was Honda Odyssey, however, I like the Mazda even better because of the extra horsepower. Bought this vehicle without my wife test driving; crazy move, however she loves it and boasts about it everytime we pass an Acadia or Honda Pilot.
Favorite Features
Good horsepower. Excellent towing ability. Lots of room for kids. Ride comfort more than adequate. DVD entertainment system has provided lots of silence from rear seats (kids love it!!). Chose this over full size truck due to ease of getting in and out for the kids.
Suggested Improvements
Head phones should be Bose, they are not and they are cheap. Broke one headset in first week. Auto door locks would be nice. Should have access via rear glass instead of having to open liftgate.