CX-9 2007 San Antonio
By CX-9 GT San Antonio on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Our CX-9 Grand Touring, is fun to drive. We love the headlights (wide range lighting) because it allows us to see everything and the interior lighting (especially the blue interior light in the dashboard)is a plus. We enjoy the navigation, satellite radio, touch screen, blue tooth, heated leather seats and comfort. We drove it to Yellowstone National Park, through the Rockies in Colorado and it was a smooth comfortable ride. We can fold down the seats for storage space in seconds to carry supplies and my daughterÂ’s belongings to her dorm in Austin. I drive it to work and use my rear view camera to park. It rides on rails. We love the safety features and so does our insurance company
Favorite Features
It is a fun quiet ride which allows me to hear only my music (satellite radio/CDs). I can adjust the headlights/rear view mirrors to suit me. The rear view camera is a must for parking. The DVD player can be used for CDs with wireless headphones so that I don't have to listen to my teenager's music.
Suggested Improvements
Hands free phone, the caller can sometimes hear the A/C or Heater vent sound. Perhaps you can move the speaker phone. The plastic small covers in the interior of the hatch back door have fallen off several times when I close the hatch back door. The headrest should adjust to support the neck.