Best Value and with High Quality, Superb
By Big on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
My wife was tired of the Expedition and wanted something easier to park. She wanted either a Murano or the Infinity FX. As I started to do the research on these vehicles, I noticed the CX9. In my opinion this is a far better value than the Infinity FX or Murano and the third row seating is surprisingly comfortable for adults. A big plus over the others that don't have the third row seating. Seats fold down easily. We got the Galaxy Grey Grand Touring model. This vehicle rides better than my 300 (the base company car). With the all aluminum V6 it has plenty of get up and go.
Favorite Features
What I like about the vehicle the most is its cool factor. It is very practical yet stylishly cool. 20 inch rims, Xenon head lights, 6 speed automatic that you can shift manually if you prefer, all aluminum variable valve timing V6, remote start. Be one of the first to step up and get it!
Suggested Improvements
Power assisted lift gate not available until later in spring. Rear hatch not heavy to lift however. Buy this vehicle, the best value for the money.