Almost Bought a Pilot
By so happy on
2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I just bought the most beautiful CX-9: Liquid Platinum with Sand leather, AWD Grand Touring with NAV, Bose, Moonroof. I traded in a Honda Odyssey and was just about to buy the Pilot when I saw an ad for the CX-9 and decided to go "rule it out" at the dealer--I've never been a Mazda person. One drive and I was sold, the Pilot really doesn't compare if you want a car that turns heads while hauling the kids, groceries, and gear. The gas mileage so far has been about 16 around town. The AWD has a slightly grippy feel so if you don't need it, I'd stick with FWD for the slightly added pep and better fuel economy. If you are looking for a functional car with tons of style look no further!
Favorite Features
I just love the Bluetooth hands-free talking, xenon lights, BIG 20" rims, interior color, Voice Activated Navigation system, and all the little details: wood trim, blue interior lights, Automatic volume control on the stereo so when you speed up the car adjusts the volume and Advanced Keyless Entry!
Suggested Improvements
A trip computer that tells you how much fuel is left etc. Automatic door locks---Pilot has you there.